The Wave (HK) Corporation Limited
The Wave is the newest business platform for Entrepreneur, startup and SME. Our mission is to help passionate entrepreneurs and SMEs, the next wave of entrepreneurs, realize their dreams and support them in ways that will help their businesses grow beyond its limits. The Wave also strives to go beyond our limits to encourage, empower and enable all our members to build their businesses efficiently and effectively because their success is our success. Our integrated business platform has retail shops, co-working spaces and event areas all under one roof.
Handyman/Office Assistant (JDTW - HOA20161017)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831382
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Handyman/Office Assistant. The role will be working closely with Operations Team of The Wave.
• Touch up all office unit, common area (desk, wall, door, cabinet etc)
• Work closely with Building Management Office of The Wave
• Maintain and repair all fixtures and furniture in all office unit, pantries, public area etc
• Perform maintenance and light repairs
• Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalk etc)
• Identify and report the need for major repairs
• Able to read and write Chinese
• Relevant working experience is preferable
• Capable to make and repair
• Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
• Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
• Good communication ability
• Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
• Attention to detail
• High school diploma or equivalent
Interested parties please send resume with current and salary expected (Please quote the position applied and job reference in your application) to the Human Resources Manager, The Wave (HK) Corporation Limited, 8/F, China Paint Building, 1163 Canton Road, Mongkok, H.K.
Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.