A new exciting and vibrant bar, lounge & restaurant is set to open in Central, Hong Kong soon by people behind dragon-i and Tazmania Ballroom.
dragon-i group brings to Hong Kong the ultimate experience of a glitterati lifestyle, stylish dinning and fashionable entertainment in Asia by blending the beauty of Chinese and Japanese traditions.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783121
- Manage and work closely with other cooks and supervise daily back-of-house team.
- Determine food inventory needs and organize purchase of necessary ingredients.
- Involved in developing menu offerings, forecasting supply needs and estimating costs.
- Take part in the creation of recipes and the preparation of advanced items
- Ensure stable efficiency of the kitchen and production of consistent, quality food.
- Report to Executive chef
- Holder of official degree in cuisine related studies.
- High knowledge of Spanish traditional and modern cuisine.
- High knowledge of Spanish culture and language.
- Familiar with Spanish gourmet producers and products
- 2 years of experience in similar position at Spanish restaurants or hotels.
- Preference for candidates with previous experience in Michelin star restaurants.
- Preference for candidates with formal training in pastry studies.
- Preference for candidates with experience in Hong Kong market.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, Mandarin
- Look for wholesales, Spanish food knowledge and hands on F & B related industry
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please email full CV with current and expected salary to: Ms. Christine by clicking "Apply Now".
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purpose only.