Santorini restaurant is a well established restaurant.Is the only restaurant serving authentic Greek food, made of ingredients imported directly from Greece.
We are located in the heart of Soho, giving a Mediterranean breeze to the busy city centre.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835335
The Head Chef will be responsible for all aspects of the kitchen operation:
- Overseeing and managing all kitchen staff.
- Communicating with other senior managers, staff, customers
- Managing the pass and tickets
- Maintaining the recipe, food quality, portion size & presentation specifications and general food standards
- Helping on preparation and tastings
- Making the stock control
- Managing and delegating all aspects of Kitchen Hygiene
Head Chef will cooperate the Executive Chef, but will have sole control of managing daily kitchen operations.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Especially western food & Greek/ Mediterranean food will highly considered
- Good personality, positive attitude and able to work as a leader of a team
- Pleasant personality, well-organized with good interpersonal and skills, service oriented, independent as well as a team work player
- English (Cantonese & Greek will highly considered)
Work Location: Santorini Taverna, Wan Chai
If you feel that you are the right person for the job and have the experience and enthusiasm, please send us your resume and references detailing the following:
- VALID HK ID Card that permits you to work in Hong Kong
- Your Availability
- Your expected salary