NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of affiliates
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832836
My client is an exciting digital agency who are inspired by a combination of strategy and creative to create entertaining and profitable branded experiences.
The Head of Affiliates will be responsible for initiating and developing new affiliate relationships and optimizing the current affiliate player acquisition channels. The role reports directly to the Director of Marketing. The Head of Affiliates will also be responsible for recruiting and managing the affiliate acquisition team and working closely with the acquisition team.
A strategic understanding of Internet channels, familiarity with Chinese online users, and a passion for data-driven performance marketing are fundamental. This role requires desire to learn and flexibility to meet stringent deadlines and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop, implement and maintain comprehensive acquisition strategies and recommendations.
- Champion performance marketing initiatives internally
- Work with BI teams to develop detailed reports
- Tracking the success of the campaigns
- Assisting with the analysis of campaign results and suggesting improvements
- Update and optimize existing campaigns
- Interface and manage external vendors
- Recruit and line manage the affiliate team
- Align with the acquisition, retention and campaigns team on strategy
- Develop a Projected Lifetime Value (PLV) model with BI
- Acquire customers at agreed CPA’s or Revenue Share
- Diversify the affiliate marketing channels by opening, developing and optimizing our efforts
- Assisting with design briefs and campaign concepts
- Assisting with the selection of communication tactics and their deployment
- Develop processes and procedures for putting campaigns live.
- Forecast, budget and report on affiliate KPI’s
- Create professional reports, documents and presentations for delivery to key stakeholders
- Anything else agreed with your line manager
- Client service/management experience
- Team management experience
- Must be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Chinese Affiliate Marketing, the industry, and best practices in this localised industry
- Experience with Data Analysis is required. Successful candidates must be able to analyze, interpret and apply recommendations from large sets of data and also be able to identify areas of value and importance from large data sets.
- Must be able to think strategically and work autonomously
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (and Mandarin preferable)
- Ability to perform effectively under tight timelines
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Excel are required
- Chinese cultural fluency is highly preferred
- Gaming industry experience