The Independent Schools Foundation Academy (The ISF Academy), a private independent IB World School in Hong Kong with a sophisticated Putonghua and English immersion curriculum for Pre-Primary to Grade 12, is seeking an energetic, qualified, and experienced candidate to fill the following position:
Head of Aquatics (Ref: CCA-HOA/20160923/gm_jo)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782009
Employer Ref. CCA-HOA/20160923/gm_jo
- Develop and implement the aquatic vision for The ISF Academy.
- Create a long term strategy for aquatics and successfully achieve short, medium and long term objectives for aquatics.
- Monitor and improve existing programs, develop and implement new courses and curricula.
- Monitor the performance of aquatic staff and ensure course content, methodology and practices are in line with philosophy of ISF.
- Oversee the running of the activities, including managing the scheduling of, and enrolment into, classes and assignment of teaching staff and providers.
- Possess a tertiary qualification in recreation management or similar field of expertise.
- Have at least ten years experience in leading an aquatics program that includes infant, learn to swim and competitive elements.
- Possess a current HKASA swimming instructor certification or equivalent from an internationally recognized association.
- Possess at least a ASCTA Silver License or ASCA Level 4 certification or equivalent.
- Have experience in teaching athletes of national youth level.
- Possess a HK Life Saving Society Bronze Medallion or equivalent from an internationally recognized association.
- Possess a current first aid and CPR certificate.
- An understanding of the HKASA swimming regulations for athlete registration and participation
- Fluency in English and/or Putonghua essential.
- Strong administrative skills with excellent command of Microsoft office and Google docs.
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please submit your application by completing the Application Form, Reference Check Statement which could be downloaded from our website: www.isf.edu.hk together with full Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter. Please quote with our “Ref: no.” by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.