Our client is a well establish listed company with offices across 20+ countries. As they are growing at a quick pace, they are looking to hire a Head of Audit to perform in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- To assist in planning, executing and reporting audit activities
- Auditing a HK-listed company
- To perform the audit tasks in a timely manner, against a consistent annual audit plan and the quality expectation.
- Start their own audit department
- The process design and compliance of the internal control
- Provide timely, quality and consistent service to meet the demand
- Customer base, committee, senior management and external agencies (e.g.
- External audit, supervision institution.
- University graduates in Accounting and related discipline
- At least 8-10 years' working experience
- HK-listed company experience in the recent 10 years is a must
- Have the experience in building up their own Audit team and structure
- Should be from the IT, Technology or Professional Services Industry
- Willing to travel to Greater China
- Good command of verbal and written communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Lucrative Salary Package
- Career growth opportunities
- Global Employer
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK117037. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.