Head of Building Services, Main Contract
Redpath Partners Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833995
- Leading Main Contractor in the market
- Hong Kong Based
- Manage and lead the Building services team
Our client is one of the most reputable Main Contractor in Hong Kong, with continuous expansion and a range of new build projects. They are currently looking for a Head of Building Services to lead and manage a team of building services engineers on Hong Kong and Macau projects.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Directors, you will be strategically involved in delivery of various building projects by coordinate all building services activities and ensure the compliance of all relevant regulations
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical advice to project team and manage staff members to carry out building Services
- Coach & train new engineers in technical as well as operational knowledge
- Ensuring works executed by specialist contractors are on schedule and mitigate extra cost delays on program
- Liaising with the client on major building services related issues
- Collecting and providing market information on technical know-how and building services equipment
If you possess the following, we would like to hear from you:
- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering or equivalent with professional qualification
- 8 + years of building services experience in relevant building projects
- Membership in HKIE or CIBSE is an advantage
- Strong leadership, negotiation and problem solving skills to compliment your technical knowledge
- Fluent Written and spoken English and Cantonese
Interested candidates please send you resume to ryan(at)redpathpartners.com or contact on +852 3796 32504.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Redpath Partners Limited
About Redpath Partners Limited
Redpath Partners is a recruitment agency that focuses solely on providing services to the Property, Construction and Oil and Gas industries.
The impetus to establish the business was born out of a belief amongst the founders that the industry is in need of a consultancy relationship that can act in 'true partnership'. This belief has been reaffirmed by the continual feedback from global property, construction and oil and gas markets over the last ten years, as well as from the professional opinion of one of the most experienced management teams in this field.
Partnership drives our actions and accomplishments, it is achieved through trust and total understanding of each stakeholders goals. It brings with it the power of all parties working toward the same outcomes.
With offices in both Australia and Asia and relationships spanning Europe and North America our ethos of partnering at all levels brings a unique sense of value and recruitment professionalism to the property, construction and oil and gas industries.