KVB Kunlun Group is an international financial services corporation with operations or offices in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Toronto and Beijing. We pride ourselves on our professional and disciplined approach to financial markets, as is evidenced by the granting of licenses by regulators in New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong.
We are a global team of financial specialists dedicated to providing truly visionary investment services. The initials in our name - KVB - remind us of our mission to use our expert knowledge and versatility to break the barriers of traditional investment services, revolutionizing our clients' investment experience.
We offer a unique combination of international strength and local flexibility that has helped propel our rapid global expansion and placed us at the vanguard of international global financial services.
In light of our rapid business expansion, we would like to invite professional candidates for this position based our Hong Kong office.
Head of Business Development
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914420
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly reviews and monitor performance against these, initiating corrective actions as appropriate
- Devise sales strategies and conduct sales activities to offer and promote a range of financial products and services
- Intensify relationship with our existing and perspective clients and solicit new business through proactive promotion and collaboration
- Formulate sales and client acquisition tactics to achieve desired sale targets and expand client base through different business networks and through collaboration with other corporate partners and/or financial institutions
- Develop product knowledge and sales skills of the team through training and coaching
- Oversee all sales activities and ensure all practices are complied with regulatory and internal requirements
- Bachelor degree, with professional qualification will be an advantage
- At least 8 years institutional sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Strong knowledge and experience in OTC products
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent institutional network in Hong Kong, Chinese Mainland and overseas markets, strong sales and marketing skills, result-oriented and able to work under pressure
We offer 5-day workweek, career prospects and attractive package for the right candidate. If you would like to take the challenge to stretch your ability and form part of our team, please send your full career details, together with your current and expected salary to us or apply via jobsdb.com.
For further information, please visit our website: http://www.kvbkunlun.com
Information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and used only for recruitment related purposes. All applications will be destroyed after 6 months. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.