As a pioneer in the IT industry, Computer And Technologies ("C&T") Group operates its business on a vision to build a better world with Information Technology. Since our establishment in 1991 and listing in the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: SEHK00046) in 1998, C&T Group has committed to providing best-of-breed software products from human resources management to enterprise-level information management, procurement management and retail management to enable organizations to run their business and operations better. Apart from software products, the Group also has a long-standing track record in delivering effective IT solutions and quality services, including IT solutions design and implementation, software development, online e-Services as well as business processing outsourcing services, to enhance the competitive advantages of our clients.
Currently, we are aggressively expanding our teams and looking for a high caliber candidate to join the management team.
Head of Business Unit - Application Software
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784049
Employer Ref. JDB/HQ/BUH
- Overall in charge of the business unit and be responsible for the related profit and loss in HK and PRC
- Lead the professional teams to deliver application software implementation and support services to corporate clients
- Business acumen to understand industry trends and transform them into business need for the client
- Over 10 years relevant experience with recent responsibilities for overall profit & loss and people management
- Proven experience in managing the implementation and support of locally developed application software
- An enthusiastic, high-energy and motivating leader who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring and motivating an organization; not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves
- Exhibit strong business acumen, skills and maturity and the ability to work effectively with others including software developers, sales and marketing
We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to hr_manager @ ctil.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies International Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, HK". Please quote the employer reference number in the application.
In order to explore more about our growth initiatives and other job opportunities, please visit our website http://www.ctil.com/.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.