Delta Asia Financial Group is a comprehensive financial institution with 80 years of history, comprising Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and General Insurance across Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou. It is reputable for its Corporate Governance, Management, Integrity, and the Pursuit of Excellence.
We are committed to pay the Top Reward to the Right People.
We are sincerely inviting high caliber candidates to fill in the vacancy stated below.
Head of Compliance (Ref. No.:HC_0923_JD254)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781524
Employer Ref. HC_0923_JD254
- Oversee the Group’s business operations being strictly in compliance with all the legal and regulatory requirements
- Draft and review operational manuals for each business activity carried out by the companies in the Group
- Update the management with all the regulatory changes including anti-money laundering (AML) procedures and anti-terrorists financing rules and regulations
- Draft and review legal contracts and agreements to cope with daily operations
- Liaise and follow up with external legal counsels on legal proceedings
- Examine and review viability of financial products from the compliance point of view
- Develop high standard AML internal examination plans for execution periodically
- Assist the management to mitigate all operational risks
- Degree holder in Law, Business, Finance or related disciplines
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.