jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998715
Employer Ref. 515580/001
Reporting to the General Counsel this role will have oversight and leadership responsibilities for the Compliance function here in Hong Kong; this includes investment compliance, regulatory compliance and general compliance functions.
Additionally as the firm operates a very lean structure, this person will work closely with all areas of the firm including risk, finance, front office and IT.
This person will:
- have ownership of the compliance function for the firms Hong Kong Asset Management business
- lead a lean high performing compliance team
- have direct responsibility for the firm's relationship with the SFC and HKMA
- advise senior leadership on impending regulation and advise the front office on compliant investment activity
The person should have:
- 10+ years of experience in Asset Management industry with 5+ in a risk management or compliance function
- strong knowledge of relevant regulation and requirements with HK and regional regulators
- ability and personality to interface with executive leadership team and front office
- Fluency in Cantonse, Mandarin and English languages
- demonstrated experience in a Head of Compliance position previously preferred
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a globally recognized Asset Manager with a strong presence in APAC, North America and Europe.