Great Union Human Capital Limited
Great Union Human Capital Ltd. is a professional headhunting company founded by a group of human resources experts, with the focus on recruiting talents for financial institutions, hotels, local listed companies and MNCs.
Head of Corporate Finance (RO 6), Chinese Securities Firm
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834372
Our client is an independent financial institution, which provides asset management, corporate finance, investment advisory and risk management services. They are currently looking for a candidate to join the team as Head of Corporate Finance.
- Act as Responsible Officer to supervise SFC Type 6 regulated activities
- Explore and negotiate corporate finance opportunities with business partners and potential clients.
- Ensure all regulations are aligned with SFC and communicate with regulatory authorities
- Execution of a full spectrum of corporate finance assignments, including M&A, fund raising exercises and corporate finance advisory transactions.
- Responsible for the market research, financial analysis modelling and forecasts, pitching materials and due diligence
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with investors, investees and business partners.
- University degree holder or above in Accountancy, Finance or related disciplines
- Holder of SFC RO Type 6 license is a must
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in corporate finance
- With sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines
- Strong analytical mind and self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)