Head of Cost Consulting
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998415
Employer Ref. 2448964
- Business Unit Leader with growth mandate
- Develop new service offering within global services company
- Future Regional Director role
Our client is a global project services firm with a reputation for providing turnkey or end to end solutions to companies in the property & construction industry. With a client base including corporate occupiers, investors and developers, this firm is now building out an Asia Pacific Cost Consultancy practice from Hong Kong to complement the same offering in Europe, ANZ and Americas.
The Head of Cost Consultancy will be a market leading individual with a passion for business growth, leading people and service excellence. This person will build and execute a one, three and five year business plan for the growth and expansion of the division. In five years, the platform should have evolved from Hong Kong and be present across the entire APAC market.
Primary service offerings of the Cost Consultancy practice will be:
- Provide capital planning solutions for occupiers and small projects
- Provide cost planning consulting for developers and investors
With this in mind, the Head of Cost Consultancy should be a mature communicator with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders with differing challenges.
The Head of Cost Consultancy should demonstrate the following:
- Degree qualification in Surveying, Valuations or related industry
- Prior experience working in, leading and growing a consulting practice
- Demonstrable experience to work within a matrix organisation and leverage network opportunities
- Strong knowledge of local cost, contract and legal frameworks in Hong Kong and across the region as it relates to the property and construction industry
- Proven ability to identify, pursue and convert commercial opportunities and build long term relationships with clients
As a Business Leader within the organisation, the Head of Cost Consultancy will be rewarded with a clear career development plan and ability to work autonomously to build the business. You will be paid in line with your experience and stature within the company.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstonerecruitment.com.hk and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T
About Capstone Asia