Head of Credit Control - Multinational Corporation
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916510
Employer Ref. SC14587
International corporation with strong brand recognition and double-digit revenue growth in the past 5 years. Widely recognized as one of the best employers to work for in Europe.
Head of Credit Control, you will be responsible for:
- Managing 3-4 staff in debt collections department and setting monthly collections target for the region.
- Handling disputed bills and negotiate with key stake holders.
- Working closely with finance department to improve credit control process and operational efficiency of AR department.
- Overseeing billing team's work in the region and ensuring all billers are issuing bills to clients in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparing regional monthly reports to management.
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Degree holder in accounting, finance or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years experience in credit control focused position
- Must have management track record
- Strong English skills
- Hardworking and with strong adaptability skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search