NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of CRM
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922469
My client is a digital agency who are inspired by a combination of strategy and creative to create entertaining and profitable branded experiences.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, China, Head of CRM will be responsible for managing the lifecycle management of the Chinese customer conversion, retention and reactivation activity. The successful candidate will work to create and manage the direct response marketing campaigns ensuring flawless execution to existing customers and as a result play a strong role to enable the business’ ambitious organic growth plans to be realized.
This is a pivotal role within the business and given that retention marketing is a function that is heavily influenced by analytics and return on investment the ideal candidate will have strong demonstrable digital and mobile credentials and an analytical approach to marketing effectiveness, channel growth and effectiveness.
Under direction of the Marketing Director, China the Senior Marketing Manager’s main duties will include –
- Implement the customer LCM strategy and plans across all marketing channels, considering various metrics such as customer value, activity and preferences among many others
- Increase customer activity, increase customer value, decrease customer churn.
- Identify high churn activities in customer life cycle.
- AB test promotions by creating, using test groups to identify success or fail of promotion.
- Analyze and implement new customer retention strategies by using competitor analysis.
- Implement and manage customer relationship marketing across four product lines to retain users in the ecosystem and maximize value extraction by cross-selling and up-selling.
o Candidate should understand that this isn’t as simple as managing one product lifecycle (e.g. Retail), this has 4 products, RNG, Live Dealer, Poker, Sports.
- Develop and manage customer loyalty program
- Responsible for the delivery of all CRM campaigns across multiple communication channels (including but not limited to email, onsite messaging, mobile and social platforms)
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to create CRM plans focusing on cross-sell, two product touch and life cycle management
- Optimize and monitor conversion and retention programs
- Effective management of the marketing and promotions budget within the retention area
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to design attractive and effective multi-channel marketing initiatives, campaigns and promotions, aligned with brand strategy and guidelines
- Manage, lead, and grow the CRM team
Reporting Structure & Key Working Relationships
- The role reports directly to the Marketing Director, China
- On-site, the Senior Marketing Manager (CRM) will work closely with the Brand Manager, China to deliver compelling marketing retention campaigns
- A small team of CRM specialists will report to this role
- Remotely, the Senior Marketing Manager (CRM) will work closely with the Director of Customer Operations, Global BI and Global Product teams.
- 2-3 years of successful (Chinese if possible) consumer online marketing, preferably within the sports betting & gaming industry
- Minimum 2 years of team management experience
- Solid multicultural experience with managing highly diverse teams
- A proven experience and understanding of utilizing CRM in a fast paced Internet business
- Strong analytical mindset and numeracy – being comfortable with analyzing large quantities of data is critical to success for this role
- Excellent verbal and written reporting skills. Be an excellent communicator and negotiator.
- Experience in creating and driving “addressable” marketing initiatives
- Quantitative and data driven approach to marketing planning, execution and optimization
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics, a results-orientated individual
- Experience and familiarity with any of the following platforms:
o Selligent Strong view
- Experience in delivering rapid organic growth in the consumer online sports betting & gaming industry
- Successful track-record of delivering customer-led propositions and brand messages in a highly-competitive environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- A good sense for design and Internet usability principles
- Experience of managing cost budgets and profit targets
- Experience of dealing with all levels of management
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to communicate with other business units across various time zones
- Be willing/able to travel as required
- Unyielding integrity: the position will be dealing with user data
- Able to work out of the Makati office