Head of Digital
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920518
Employer Ref. 4931
Our client is a luxury wine and spirits group, currently seeking a dynamic professional to join their team
We are now seeking for a HEAD OF DIGITAL
- Digital strategy formulation:
- Analyse the current digital tools and capabilities in the region
- Define the overall digital strategy of the region and support the development of the Group’s digital strategy
- Define the Asia digital roadmap and identify short term and long term plans
- Digital strategy monitoring and implementation:
- Define Key Performance Indicators for each stage of the digital roadmap and track performance
- Support, coordinate and accelerate digital strategy implementation in the region
- Identify training needs, design training tools and materials to support the digital roadmap
- Connected Content:
- Drive the development of better integrated marketing strategies (via working closely with Markets), including social media engagement, content planning and production, SEO and community management/conversion to purchase
- Drive the implementation of social media listening and reporting (via adaptation, adoption and usage of Sprinkler by all Markets).
- Increase efficiencies and effectiveness of managing social conversations, stimulating advocacy and auctioning insight from social media.
- Data Smart marketing:
- Develop data management capabilities in the Region including data-smart media planning and buying via DMP adaptation and adoption by Markets (ie. programmatic media buying)
- Embed and implement CRM tools in Market (eg. Salesforce.com and Marketo) to drive better consumer intelligence/targeting capabilities
- Drive brand equity performance by continually tracking and monitoring the KPIs of major market Brand campaigns.
- Support HQ and markets in driving eCommerce strategies across the Region.
- Implement e-commerce Guidelines and best practices/processes from HQ
- Assist markets in development and implementation of Online-to-offline strategies to drive activation and purchase at the ‘Last 3 Feet’
- Digital Champions:
- Build a community of Digital Champions across all the markets to drive ownership of the digital vision and ambition.
- Use the community to collect and share best practices in the region
- On-going review and research of latest information and trends and provide management and the markets with insight on the latest developments
- Promote a digital culture in the region
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably in business, digital or related disciplines
- At least 8-10 years of experience in a Digital Marketing position
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills to be recognized cross functionally as a valued point of reference
- With Business acumen and can work independently
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Carol Lo+852 2986 1982
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.