Head of Digital Experience - Digital Banking
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836175
Employer Ref. 983924-419
CommBank Digital, one of the coolest tech innovators in Australia, are looking for an experienced UX mastermind, a curious and creative doer who can lead large high profile UX projects that deliver outstanding outcomes for our customers. Under your leadership, we will create a world class UX team and methodology focusing on the needs of our customer every step of the way with the goal of enhancing their financial wellbeing. This is an amazing opportunity to work on digital products that millions of people around you are using every day.
Our culture, approach and philosophy means that we're continually recognised as one of the nation's most innovative companies. We're the most progressive and agile 105 year old company you have ever met. We are building the future and for the last 105 years we have re-defined how people interact with their finances, now we're reimagining the future of digital banking and we'd like you to help us on this journey.
Reporting to the General Manager Digital Experience and will be responsible for the oversight and management of a high calibre UX team working on Digital Banking projects touching millions of customer's and their financial wellbeing. You will be responsible for leading user experience efforts to develop creative solutions to business and consumer challenges for projects across our digital assets and all associated touch points – primarily web, tablet, and mobile.
This is a leadership role which will have impact and meaning, not just to your team but also across the wider business. It will be your job to frame the problems to be solved and to inspire and lead the team that designs the experiences.
You will also be accountable for embedding and constantly uplifting a best in class UX process and methodology across our entire digital business. Following Customer Centric Design principles, you will work collaboratively to continuously improve our UX practices and UX engagement model.
As part of the senior leadership team you will have a significant voice, you will be passionate about creating a holistic customer experience as well as alignment and delivery of cross-channel projects. You will lead a large team of UX Designers to deliver UX from concept to launch and provide production support for multiple projects across multiple products.
What you have already done:
- Significant experience in user experience, digital marketing, e-commerce, graphic arts, usability, social media, project management or the equivalent.
- Significant experience in interactive application and interface design, structured design techniques, implementation of UXD methodologies, multi-variant testing, usability testing methodology, and development of self-service or sales applications.
- Significant experience leading a user experience team, interactive or usability team.
- Proven experience of successfully integrating UXD within an Agile development framework.
- Proven experience of creating digital user experience strategies and a strong portfolio of interaction and visual design work created both individually and indirectly through teams of direct reports.
- Pioneered new models of operation for UX teams within large scale, multi-channel delivery teams.
How we'll reward you:
There's more to working at CommBank than just great financial rewards. Want to spend more time with your family, or on your health and fitness? Ready to grow your career but still maintain a balance? Not only do we offer training and development that's tailored to your ambitions, you'll also experience the flexibility and support that are just part of life here. Find out what's on offer and how different people are using the wide range of benefits we provide at commbank.com.au/careers
If you live our values and demonstrate our capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into higher leadership roles the way you live the values and demonstrate capabilities are key.
About Commonwealth Bank of Australia
( No Description )