Head of Digital Marketing, APAC
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921381
Employer Ref. AIMT-350565
Our client is one of the world's leading premium lifestyle brands which delivers superior styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide. With rapid growth and expansion, they are now looking for a senior digital marketing manager who is responsible for increasing the visibility of the brand throughout the region.
Goal is to bring the brand image to the next level through an integrated marketing approach with a focus and coordination of digital/social media, advertising, CRM and retail/Ecommerce programs. In this position the candidate will be responsible for working with a network of country based Marketing teams with the purpose of developing strategies and tactics at a regional and local level. This position is also responsible for ensuring alignment with the corporate direction while accommodating for local cultural requirements and the state of brand evolution in each of the respective markets. He/She will serve as a leader to inspire and motivate the marketing teams (both internal and external agencies).
- Serve as the lead regional marketing contact person between Headquarters, regional and country offices
- Develop and implement annual 360 degree marketing programs. Ensure all the ingredients of the programs are developed in respect to overall brand and business objectives, brand standards, deadlines and budgets
- Define media analysis, strategy and rationale for all markets and product divisions, achieving consistency and improving efficiency
- Make strategic information, key performance indicators (media performance, reach, negotiations, GRP's, etc.) as well as day-to-day information transparent.
- Grow non-traditional media expertise and usage
- Develop the brand position and its ultimate articulation at the retail/Ecommerce level, including all aspects of the consumer in-store experience such as direct-to-consumer activities, promotional programs, media plans, signage and multimedia vehicles
- Work closely with CRM to build and effectively manage market databases. Concept and implement new clientele activities designed to build a loyal customer base
- A primary focus and responsible will be to develop all-encompassing digital marketing strategies for the region and each market
- Launch in select markets and oversee management of social media and Ecommerce regionally
- Drive the execution of digital programs in social media, Ecommerce, advertising, SEO/SEM
- Develop store launch plans across both full-price business models, seek out unique opportunities to drive traffic into new locations
- Identify marketing opportunities to leverage tools and programs produced by the head office and conversely, identify opportunities to develop market specific tools and programs and integrate them into the head office initiatives when appropriate
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in Media/Digital Marketing agency or in a relevant position for an international fashion/clothing brand in Asia
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with digital / social media, Ecommerce
- University degree holder in Marketing / Communications focus is preferred
- Extremely well versed in digital/social media, Ecommerce
- Proficient with technology
- Ability to think strategically, and implement tactically
- Strong project management/time management skills
- Ability to travel
- Global focus and mindset
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Eleanor Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.