CHINA INDUSTRIAL SECURITIES INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL GROUP LIMITED
China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited (hereinafter referred to as "CISI") is a majority-owned subsidiary of the Industrial Securities (Hong Kong) Financial Holdings Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "ISHK"), while ISHK is wholly-owned by the Shanghai-based Industrial Securities Company Limited (601377.SH).
Registered and licensed by HKSFC, CISI and her wholly-owned subsidiaries are fully competent to carry out a vast variety of activities and businesses, such as securities brokerage, futures contracts trading, asset management, corporate financing, and private wealth management etc.
Being the one and only overseas business flagship, CISI is now playing a strategic yet unique role for her mother company, the Industrial Securities Company Limited, in both cross-border and innovative business development.
Taking advantage of the benefits of RMB Internationalization and rooted in one of the world’s most agile and connected financial market, Hong Kong, we will loyally uphold our all-time business philosophy of “constantly enhancing values to both employees and clients”, and persistently strive to offer accustomed and impeccable products and services to clients and investors.
Head of Equity Capital Markets (ECM)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784577
- Directly reporting to the Company's Top Management, to oversee and drive execution of ECM projects for the Company;
- To generate and develop business leads with respect to ECM transactions;
- To develop and manage the key clients of the Company with respect to ECM transactions;
- Partnering with the Head of Corporate Finance and Head of Sales, to manage and execute various types of investment banking and ECM transactions; and
- To build, lead, and coach team members.
- Bachelor Degrees or above with a major in Finance or other related disciplines;
- 8-10+ years of ECM related work experiences with reputable firms and/or investment banks;
- SFC Type 1 & 6 licenses are required;
- Profound knowledge in the HK stock market; and
- High proficiency in Mandarin and English.