MEDIA MARCOMMS ASIA is a dynamic and customer centric recruitment firm with head- quarters in Hong Kong. We specialise in Media & Marketing recruitment in Asia and take pride in our in-depth industry expertise. We promise quality, commitment and results.
Head of Event Sales, Asia (Legal Media)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917294
Head of Events Sales - Legal Media (Asia)
Our client is seeking a senior events salesperson to work on an established, successful and growing portfolio of legal events & conferences. The business is the market leader in this rapidly developing international legal field, and is looking to hire a fast learning, confident individual to build on existing events sponsorship revenues across the region.
- You will be in charge of all sales activity for their flagship events across Asia-Pacific, totalling revenues of approximately USD800k per year.
- The events are a mixture of conferences (sponsorship sales) and awards (table sales) with a large number of renewable deals and new business opportunities.
- You will be tasked with developing new products and markets for the business - ideas for which will come through close interaction with the legal community in the region.
- Editorial and financial resources are available to enable successful ideas to be turned into reality very quickly so the successful candidate, if dynamic and motivated, can make a big impact to both the business and their earning potential.
- Conference sponsorship sales
- Awards dinner table sales
- Identifying specific prospects to approach
- New business development
- Weekly pipeline updates
- 3-5 years of sponsorship sales experience
- Willing to travel with broad Asia / International business experience
- Direct experience selling to the legal industry is valuable, however b2b / corporate sponsorship sales experience is the key requirement
- Strong networking skills
- Strong communication skills and organisational ability are a must
- competitive, sales driven and eager to create new business
- Highly organised, detail oriented, persistent and able to prioritise multiple tasks
Interested applicants should APPLY NOW or call +852 3488 2238 for a confidential discussion