Our client is a leading international listed real estate organisation focusing on consulting, advisory, management and development with global operations. They are currently looking for a Head of Finance for their Property Management department due to their continued expansion throughout the PRC and the region.
Reporting directly into the Regional FD as well as the Head of Property Management, the Head of Finance will lead and manage all of the financial functions for the Property Management department. Other responsibilities include:
- Actively support and partner with a number of departments in the management of portfolios as well as pitches.
- Lead the function in delivering support and services to all clients and stakeholders.
- Perform financial analysis on budget variance, profits and revenue projections.
- Prepare full set of financial reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Advise on financial processes, systems and control.
- Develop and promote management skills in the stakeholder service team.
- Ensure financial controls and documentations are in accordance with updated accounting standards.
As Head of Finance, you will have a degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related discipline. Other requirements include:
- Qualified accountant with at least 10 years post qualification experience gained from big 4 professional accounting firm and as well as the real estate industry. Both of these are a MUST.
- Experience in leading a Finance function within Property Management
- Analytical and creative problem solver.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Possesses leadership and strategic thinking skills.
- Good relationship management.
- Up to date with all Accounting standards.
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button or enter HK115777 in the Keyword section or contact Courtney Kruger on +852 2919 6149 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK115777. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.