Our client is a fast growing US listed FMCG company. As they are expanding across the Asia Pacific region, they are looking for a high calibre Finance Head based in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Through the analysis and interpretation of key advisory business results and trends, and proposed strategic initiatives to promote income growth, reduce costs and increase profits
- Establish necessary procedures and systems, with a simple, accurate and regular financial report, in a timely manner in accordance with the Asian performance and financial situation
- Accurate financial forecasts for the current business situation, and on the basis of the ongoing business update and the organisation's implementation on a timely basis, along with appropriate qualitative / quantitative analysis and recommendations.
- Ensure that all appropriate financial controls and laws / regulations are required to follow and demonstrate the results of the region's quarterly results for SOX purposes.
- Liaise the coordination of supply chain functions with other financial functional areas (accounting, business, financial analysis, etc.).
- Either holding a MBA with a concentration in Finance, and has more than 10 years related working experience, or a Bachelor's degree, with more than 15 years related working experience
- With leadership, strategic thinking and decision-making ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to develop and integrate comprehensive marketing, sales and production planning as well as discuss financial strategies and translate into actionable plans.
- Understand all financial activities and structures in the whole area.
- Fluent English and Mandarin is a must
- A CPA or CFA certification is highly preferred
- Prior experience in the Food and Beverage industry is a plus
- Attractive salary package
- Global career
- Fast paced working environment
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK 117026 . Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.