jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830101
Employer Ref. HK116306
- Excellent career opportunity
- Senior role
- Attractive remuneration
Our client is a large multinational Sports retail business with massive expansion plans across Asia. They are well known on the market for their excellent benefits and high performance culture. They are now looking to hire a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to strategically contribute to the business.
Reporting directly into the Chief Financial Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and lead the FP&A team in Hong Kong, covering the region
- Monitoring budget and forecast for strategic and operational decisions
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results reporting
- Developing short term and long term financial modelling and business scenarios to support business growth
- Working with business leaders to understand opportunities, structure objectives and identify risks
- Involved in driving strategic initiatives and also involved in evaluating CAPEX
- Preparing comprehensive and creative documents to present to the board
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- At least 10 years of experience with large MNC
- Strong experience in FP&A with an understanding of business operations
- Good commercial mindset
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
To apply, click the "Apply" button or, alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref. no. HK116306. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.