Fintel (USA) Limited
Head of Global Supply Chain-Premium Items
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917470
(Circa HK$1M. p.a. & Above + Bonus)
This responsible position is to be in charge of the overall supply chain management including procurement, supply & demand planning, logistics, compliance functions and plan and executes supply chain strategies in accordance with customers’ standards and requirements.
Supply and Demand Planning:
- Ensure market intelligence, risk and opportunities, new product introductions, etc.
- Assess the impact of market changes
- Serve all sales teams’ requirements
- Build collaborative relationships with internal business units to enhance service quality
- Meet company objectives and strategies and supports the overall company budget
- Maintain formal documented and accepted procedures and reports
- Resolve significant variances of actual supply and demand to forecast and budgeted figures
- Align supply and demand with financial and business strategies
- Oversee supply planning activities and facilitate resolution of supply issues as per agreements with manufacturers including applicable forecast ordering requirements
- Monitor supply chain metrics and drive improvements to meet and exceed targets
- Responsible for the efficiency, productivity, and continuous improvement of the supply planning processes for the region
Sourcing, Procurement, & Vendor Management:
- Develop sourcing strategies and performance objectives
- Accountable for performance against the global procurement objectives and metrics
- Establish long-term cooperative relationships, set objectives, direct negotiations with key suppliers
- Accountable for product supplier performance; establish supplier performance objectives including compliance, finished goods review supplier base size, etc..
- Lead strategic sourcing, contract negotiation, cost control, performance monitoring and relationship management of specifically assigned manufacturers
Logistics & Distribution:
- Set inventory optimisation and strategy
- Responsible for international logistics operations and performance, to include internal and third party warehousing and distribution
- Drive International distribution cost reduction and continuous performance improvement
- Maintain alignment of inventory levels to achieve targeted service levels
- Identify inventory reduction opportunities, reduce total supply chain costs, while maintain required service levels.
- Coordinate with business leaders and provide guidance on recommended actions or disposition of slow moving and obsolete inventories
- Liaise between Account teams and the manufactures to resolve supply issues
Qualifications, Education, and Experience
- A broad-based business perspective with a proven record of results
- Excellent communicator with superior verbal and written skills
- Ability to inspire and develop people, and motivate/build a high commitment team
- Good experience in managing a complex regulated manufacturing organization
- Knowledge of enterprise and supply chain systems: SAP, MRP/ERP, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- English speaker
- Solid demonstrable experience in supply chain and inventory planning
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more, please apply online by clicking “Apply Now”, stating your present and expected salary with availability or contact Ms. Rose Wai at +852-9106 7779 for any queries. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified