jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995520
Employer Ref. 3063590/001
Our client is a global leading Financial Services firm. This role has full responsibility for both strategic and operational design and delivery of Graduate Recruitment Program across Asia Pacific.
Our client is a global leading Financial Services firm, with an expanding presence across the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The APAC Head of Graduate Recruitment role will be responsible for managing all campus recruiting programs across all APAC countries reporting into the APAC Head of Recruitment.
The ideal candidate should have experience managing tailor-made Graduate and Summer Analyst programs and lead the broader campus team in a fast paced and demanding environment. This person will work closely with the global campus team and be involved in relevant regional and global campus recruiting initiatives. Specialized knowledge and expertise and the ability to innovate and drive excellence in our recruiting processes is expected.
- Partner with Leadership and HR stakeholders to design and implement a campus recruiting strategy to hire both undergraduate and graduate candidates.
- Partner with business stakeholders (regional and global) and HR business partners to determine needs for each business. Lead recruitment kick-off and interview skills sessions for all businesses at the start of the recruitment cycle
- Manage candidate pipeline and report recruiting metrics to key stakeholders through regular updates
- Manage and track campus budget
- Travel to campuses to lead presentations, participate in networking events, and other direct recruitment activities
- Manage the offer and new hire/onboarding process into all campus programs
- Oversee the summer internship program including onboarding, training and events
- Actively participate and contribute to process improvement, projects and initiatives including systems testing and participation in relevant working groups
- Monitor market and competitive trends
- Innovate and execute on strategies to target specific candidate groups including a diverse slate of talent for each office
- Oversight and management of a virtual regional Campus team in Asia
- Provide coaching, feedback/guidance, assist with issue resolution, problem solving to the campus team
Attractive working location, salary and benefits for the right incumbent, along with career development opportunities.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Richard Barber on +852 2848 4771
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk