Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Head of HR - Expanding Entertainment Company
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918596
Our client is a Entertainment company. Due to the expansion, they are looking for a VP, Human Resources to join their team.
- Build & lead a lean HR team to oversee HR operation in Asia
- Partner with Senior Management team on Long-term HR Strategy Planning, Manpower Planning, Talent Management, Organization Development & Change Management, etc
- Implement new HR policies & procedures to consist with Group directions & labor regulations
- Handle ad hoc regional projects - overseas entity set up, etc.
The Successful Candidate:
- Degree in HRM or related disciplines
- 10 years HR Business Partnering experience in F&B, Hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills; Excellent command in English & Chinese
- Strong Knowledge of labor regulations in HK & China
- Open-minded, Down-to-Earth, Hands-on, Strong Business Acumen
- Willing to travel overseas frequently & flexible with working hours
Please apply with your resume including your present & expected salary to matthew_kung(at)Kellyservices.com.hk or call Matthew Kung at 2281 0031 for a confidential conversation.