jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833417
Employer Ref. 3705210/001
Reporting to the CEO, this role plays a vita function witin the senior leadership team. As a strategic advisor, you will contribute greatly to current and future growth of the business.
Our client is a well establish Hong Kong List organisation. This progressive company places a very high level importance on its people as well as it's profits.
Reporting to the Group CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the strategic direction of the HR function
- Act in an advisory capacity to the CEO and Board
- Manage a team of 10 across HR Operations and HR Administration (2 direct reports)
- Implement continued best practice across the group; best practice in-line with MNC standard
- You will ensure that the business has the people and organisational capabilities to support the business growth objectives through the provision of strategic customer focused HR solutions.
- Key to your success will be your ability to engage the senior leaders on a strategic level.
* Hong Kong ID card holders are preferred
* Bachelor Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
* Minimum 15 years experiences in HR related duties covering talent acquisition, employee relations and compensation & benefits
* Strong working experience in multinational companies as well as local corporates
* Analytical, meticulous, creative, dynamic, proactive, passionate with can-do-attitude
* Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
* Well versed with computer skills; HR ERP
Working with a range of stakeholders, you will add genuine insight to the business and will develop a holistic understanding of the business, with many opportunities to demonstrate your talent and drive. You will find yourself working in a high energy, fast-paced and exciting environment. In return for this challenging brief, you will find your job satisfaction in their people-centred, engaging company culture.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Steve Parkes on +852 2848 4703
About Page Executive
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk