Head of Human Resources
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836090
Employer Ref. 2190595
- Global firm
- English fluency is required, Cantonese strongly preferred
- Must be eligible to work in Hong Kong
Strong English communication skills and experience in a MNC are both required.
- This person will play an active role in managing the HR function for the Asia Pacific business (as well as strategic oversight over parts of the global business), including implementation of HR systems, policies, and best practices, as well as performance monitoring, recruitment, training & development
- You will be involved in the management of payroll functions and ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and liaise closely with the Board
- A primary responsibility will be to develop and implement new human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance to company standards and assist in wider company administration matters
- Manage the Human Resources and administrative teams
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong (no visa sponsorship)
- 15 years+ experience with 10 years in a leadership role
- Fluency in English (written and oral) and excellent presentation skills
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Ability to handle sensitive company information with confidentiality & discretion.
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong Labour laws and Employee Relations Systems
About Capstone Asia