Head of Human Resources & Administration - HK & PRC
Gemini Executive Search & Selection
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836230
Our client, a well-established trading and manufacturing company group in consumer products is seeking a dynamic and competent individual to lead the Human Resources & Administration functions of the group in HK and China:
Degree holder in human resources management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10-15 years hands on generalist experience in full spectrum of human resources functions, of which at least 5 years of in a similar capacity for HK & China sales operations with sizable companies
- Hands-on HRM experience in PRC and willing to do frequent travel trips to China
- Good track record of partnering with division and business heads to make proactive recommendations for improvement and in line with company’s objectives
- Hands-on, enthusiastic and dynamic individual with good business sense
- Assertive and mature leader, with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
To apply, please CLICK HERE
For any queries please contact Helen on 3552 9138
About Gemini Executive Search & Selection
Established in 1987, Gemini Executive Search & Selection provides professional and efficient search services to clients across Gemini's industry specialisation groups in Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific Region. Our specialisations include, but are not limited to, FMCG & Retailing, Merchandising, Apparel, Electronics, Industrial Manufacturing, IT & Telecom, Banking & Finance, Construction & Property, Hospitality and Pharmaceutical & Healthcare.
We have offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Singapore and Bangkok.