Head of Indirect Procurement (luxury fashion)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832027
Our client is a leading luxury group and is seeking for a high caliber as their Head of Indirect Procurement for Asia Pacific to join their operations.
- Define APAC sourcing strategies for store fixtures, packaging, VM materials, FF&E, office supplies etc
- Play a pivotal role in enhancing communications with internal stakeholders
- Review supplier base and initiate cost saving projects
- Supplier compliance evaluation and relationship management
- Construct SOP and standardization across the region
- Prepare contingency plan to ensure delivery / production during peak season
- Bachelor degree holder in Supply Chain, Business Management or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years experience in indirect sourcing, experience in luxury retail an added advantage
- Exellent marketing sense and attention to details
- Highly proficient in oral and written English, knowledge in other foreign language (Mandarin & French) an added advantage
- Excellent time management, proactive and flexible, out of the box thinking
- Strong presentation skills and interpersonal skills
Interested parties, if you meet the above requirements, please click "APPLY" below or call Jessica Lee at +852 3468 7690 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more jobs, please visit our website: www.williams-asia.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WilliamSelect
Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 30 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing, and court reporting services.