Head of International Procurement - Real Estate Developer
Macdonald & Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921284
Our client is a top-tier Hong Kong listed real estate developer with iconic residential and commercial projects world-wide. With their latest expansion in Australia and Europe, they are seeking for a seasoned procurement professional to take up a new role Head of International Procurement to be in charge of their overseas new projects developments. This role will be based in Hong Kong and report into the Group Director of Projects.
- Responsible for the cost effectiveness and efficiency of materials and equipment management, covering both short term as well as long term projects portfolio development in Australia, subsequently the European region
- Oversee the performance metrics related to the delivery of cost, quality and time frame
- Overall responsibility on vendors selection, legal and contractual agreements
- Provide strategic planning on the aspects of pricing, supply chain management as well as managing third-party vendors
- Ensure that the end-to-end procurement process is in line with the group’s growth strategies
- Oversee procurement projects in Australia
- Setup and implementation of standards and procedures for pre-opening projects
- Ensure continuous improvement of procurement team’s performance and effectiveness via training and coaching
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management / Procurement / Project Management / Engineering / Construction / Quantity Surveying / other related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience with which 3-5 years working at management level
- Strong understanding and relevant experience in Australia market is Essential
- Fluency in Chinese and English
This is an excellent role for candidates who wish to take up a senior management position and to gain international exposure within a renowned organisation.
Candidates interested in this position please submit your resume to clam@macdonaldandcompany. com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Macdonald & Company Limited
About Macdonald & Company Limited
Macdonald & Company is the leading professional recruitment consultancy for the real estate, built environment, energy and environmental sectors. Established in 1994 and headquartered in the UK, we apply local knowledge with true global connection through our offices in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Our specialist teams act for every class of organisation owning, occupying, financing or advising on property, construction and engineering – developers, investors, institutions, funds, banks, consultancies and contractors. We are the preferred recruitment partner of RICS - the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The Company’s Energy & Environmental division acts for clients across oil and gas, maritime, utilities, natural resources, power generation, renewable energy and sustainability sectors.
Macdonald & Company is a subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange quoted Prime People Plc.
“People make the difference. We connect you to that difference.”