Hong Kong Executive Search Limited
Head of Investment
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999071
A HK listed investment holding company, engages in securities brokerage, and trading and investment activities.
- Responsible for assessing potential deals, executing corporate finance transactions, conducting due diligence, preparing pitch books and documentations
- Implementing or advising on takeovers, mergers, amalgamations, acquisitions, disposals, de-mutualisations, project financing, management buyouts, corporate restructurings, initial public offerings, rights issues, placements and other fund raising exercises
- Participate and contribute to the strategic planning for various business units of the group
- Support the investment analysis and decision process of investment projects
- University graduate, MBA degree preferred.
- Over 10 years’ relevant experience in finance / corporate finance in Hong Kong and PRC.
- Must be smart, proactive, tactful, good analytical skill and business sense and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua). Hong Kong SFC Type 6 RO and/or Principal holder or qualified to apply for Principal.