jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832731
Employer Ref. 3620950/001
This is an exciting and challenging role being the Head of IT, you will be leading the existing team and also recruiting new team members to achieve the targets set together with the Management.
Our client is a Stable Banking and Financial Services company headquartered in Asia whose major business activities include corporate banking, investment banking, equities brokerage and research coverage. To cope with its expanding footprint, they are currently looking for a Head of IT to join their team.
- Provide leadership in the management and stable running and delivery of local IT services and operations
- Engage the regional IT support to complement the local IT team and ensure clear segregation of duties
- Develop a local IT strategic plan in alignment with the regional IT direction to meet the strategic and tactical goals of the country business plan.
- Participate in management meetings and provide technical direction.
- Plan and manage a local IT budget.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with business units and key vendors.
- Research and stay abreast with the latest technology and industry trends.
- Skilled technology leadership with at least 8+ years history of success in managing a large IT organisation, preferably in a regional or multi-national setup
- Proven ability to design and execute successful IT strategic and tactical plans
- Demonstrated strengths in turnaround, change management and business realignment
- Experienced in implementing best practices in the use and management of technology
- Achieved success in setting goals that support key business priorities and promote accountability in the organization
- Attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate
- International Working Environment
- Great Exposure
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eddie Cheng on +852 2848 9545
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk