jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837325
Employer Ref. 3700980/001
Opportunity to join a well-established Swiss private bank
Our client is a reputable European private bank with strong presence in Hong Kong. Currently it is recruiting for a high-calibre candidate to manage its KYC/Account Opening team.
- Manage a team to review account opening and KYC documents submitted by RMs and ARMs
- Perform document checking, liaise with RMs and ARMs in case of document deficiency
- Ensure KYC documents align with internal guideline and external regulatory requirements and approve account opening
- Ensure accounts are properly set up in the system and accurate clients' information is inputted
- Oversee KYC remediation and data maintenance
- Ensure documents are securely kept in custody and assist other internal stakeholders on document retrieval
Suitable candidates should have:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of experience in KYC and account opening in private banking
- Team management experience is a must
- Sound knowledge of KYC and AML requirements
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese
Successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration package, including medical insurance, annual leave and MPF etc.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Juliana Hoi-Li Chung on +852 2848 9513
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk