A global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. Since 1988, our business has become synonymous with exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success.
Our professional recruitment expertise spans across:
Banking & Financial Services
Commerce & Industry
Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
For more information please visit our website at http://www.morganmckinley.com.hk/hr-jobs
Head of Learning & Development - Energy & Power / FMCG
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836364
Employer Ref. BBBH636625
Our client is one of the largest conglomerates in Hong Kong. For the past years, the company has been growing with Hong Kong and is currently taking up a leading position in the greater China region as well. Now a new opportunity has arisen for L&OD Director to join the team.
- Manage Learning & Organizational Development team and lead the whole function.
- Initiate new L&D objectives, customize and drive the team to execute training and development programs
- Create organizational development strategy and ensure internal talent pool is well maintained
- Develop succession plan, e.g. high-potential programmes, MT programmes, etc.
- Create a positive company culture and employer image
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 10 years experience in Learning & Development or Organizational Development
- Industry experience in Retail, F&B, Hospitality, Property, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Public Utilities, Professional Services are preferred
- Must worked in sizable organization with large headcount and various staff profiles
- Good command of English and Chinese
For more HR opportunities please visit our website: www.morganmckinley.com.hk/job-category/human-resources. For a confidential enquiry please contact Terrence Yip by email: email@example.com.