- Head of Marketing
- Leadership role
- Financial Services
A leading Financial Services company is looking for a Head of Marketing to be based in Hong Kong. Managing a team of 6 the Head of Marketing is responsible for providing leadership in formulating the overall strategy of growing the brand of their personal loan and credit card products. This will including driving online and offline campaigns to ensure marketing effectiveness across all channels.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of relevan marketing experience in advertising within finance related sectors
- Extensive experience in corporate branding and ATL/BTL marketing is a
- Experience in Digital marketing
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese
- Creative, higly self-motivated with strong leadership and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Good Team Leader
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Aruna Alimchandani on +852 2833 4106 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.