jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834186
Employer Ref. AS00035200
- Well-established European high-end fashion brand
- Leading a team of 20-Knit,woven,denim,accessories
- Request solid merchandising exp. on high end brand
Our client is a UK based, high end fashion brand owner with a well established and growing brand in the region. With a successful marketing strategy, they are able to further develop their brand awareness in a global exposure. To further develop their business, they have a concrete strategic plan to fill in the gaps and needs of different countries. To support their aggressive growing plan, they are now keen to hire a Head of Merchandising to join their HK sourcing office to lead the whole merchandising team.
In this position, you will lead the whole merchandising team in knit, woven, denim and accessories divisions. You will be in a strategic position to follow up on production, quality control, logistic and etc. You will act as an important communication bridge between the headquarter and production plants. You will provide insights to global headquarters on new product developments, technology supports and planning. This is a rare opportunity for candidate with solid merchandising experience on high end fashion brands to join the growing company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Bachelor degree
- At least 8 years experiences in merchandising on fashion items
- Experience in working on high end fashion items will be an advantage
- Solid knowledge on knit and woven is essential
- Experience in leading a sizeable team is essential
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.