Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited
Founded in 2005, Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH) is a leading wealth and asset management services provider with a focus on global services for high net worth individuals and enterprises in China. In the first quarter of 2016, Noah distributed over RMB24.8 billion (US$3.8 billion) of wealth management products. As of March 31, 2016, Noah had assets under management of RMB94.6 billion (US$14.7 billion).
Noah distributes a wide array of wealth management products, including fixed income products, private equity fund products, mutual fund products and insurance products. Noah also develops and manages financial products denominated in both domestic (RMB) and foreign currencies, covering real estate funds and funds of funds, including private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and fixed income funds through Gopher Asset Management. In addition, in 2014, the Company launched a proprietary internet finance platform to provide financial products and services to aspiring high net worth individuals and enterprise clients in China. Noah delivers customized financial solutions to clients through a network of 1,137 relationship managers across 166 branches and sub-branches in 68 cities in China, and serves the international investment needs of its clients through a wholly owned subsidiary in Hong Kong. The Company's wealth management business had 105,557 registered clients as of March 31, 2016.
Noah Holdings International Limited (“Noah International”) is a wholly owned offshore subsidiary of Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH). Managed by experienced senior management and professional specialists, Noah International is rooted in Hong Kong with the eyes on the overseas market, connecting the globe with the most updated financial information and offering the high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and corporations in China with the full range of overseas asset allocation, family wealth inheritance, and else financial services, through its group subsidiaries: Noah Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited, Noah Insurance Advisory Limited, Ark Trust (Hong Kong) Limited.
We are seeking enthusiastic applicant for the following position in Hong Kong:
Head of Money Lending Business / Credit Analysis
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921666
- Reporting to the CEO of the Company, you will be responsible for the Money Lending business research, business model and strategy set-up
- To be the CE of the business, you will take imitate to obtain the license
- Be responsible to build a strong, competent team and ensuring the work is performed with acceptable quality and timeliness
- Build up a set of internal processes and procedures, including but not limited to risk management, credit analysis and money lending operations.
- Ensure all monitoring and controls are compiling and implemented effectively with policies and processes
- Connecting with Noah's existing HNW clients to develop business and provide money lending service
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Information System or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualification in CFA, FPM, ACCA or CPA
- At least 10 years' experience in money lending, loan and mortgage business, solid knowledge in regulatory requirements, credit risk management and analysis, exposure in policy formulation is an advantage
- Self-initiative and is a good team player
- Good communication skill, proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Self-confidence on execution
- Analytical, independent, possession of good problem-solving and report-writing skills
- Knowledge of FI products and advance in PC skills