Betterment Asia Limited
Head of Operations (Brokerage / Securities)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832234
Our client is a Hong Kong based Financial group including Securities, Asset Management and many other financial services within Hong Kong and APAC. They have heavily invested in Hong Kong in the past few years and are currently looking to aid their continue development by inviting a head of operations to support their Hong Kong Securities business. This is a great opportunity for young and ambitious individual who is ready to take their next step in their career and keen to grow with the firm.
- Oversee the daily operations for the cash and margin equities business by working with the front office staff, settlement staff and head of compliance.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive risk management, internal control and compliance framework, policies and procedures.
- Monitor the adherence to risk management, internal control and compliance policies.
- Review the existing infrastructure and implement improvements.
- Provide compliance support to the group’s head of compliance.
- Assist on the provision of training on communicating the risk management, internal control and compliance framework.
- University degree in Business, finance or accounting, or relevant
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in securities brokerage, operations or internal audit
- Good communication in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Should your experience matches with the above requirements please apply now with the link provided here.