Head of Property Management, Real Estate Group, 1366
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999943
Employer Ref. JDB_Property_1366
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Corporation
About Our Client
Our client, a leading Commercial Real Estate Group with strong presence in China and U.S., is looking for a high callibre professional to lead the property management teams to manage the property operation and commercial retail business projects.
- Act as a strategic leader and manage the property teams in various locations
- Lead the property management teams ensuring the highest quality of customer service and property management is across all of the group's commercial projects
- Drive initiatives to consistently improves the group's level of service across operations and customer service
- Work closely with relevant teams including leasing and project management for ongoing renovations and asset enhancement projects
- Degree is Property Management/Engineering or related discipline
- 15-18 years' experience in property management and overseeing operations
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must
- Practical working experience on Commercial Real Estate in PRC
- Candidates coming from a corporate real estate background or managing operations in real estate from occupier side can be considered
- Stationed in Hong Kong and willing to travel
- Strong in interpersonal and coordination skills
What’s On Offer
Excellent remuneration package will be offered.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sloane Manhattan
About Sloane Manhattan
About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.