Head of Real Estate Asset Management and Investment, Beijing
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837324
Employer Ref. AIWU-816288
Key responsibilities will include:
* Lead the real estate asset management/investment team to ensure all the deal execution and investment activities are working smoothly.
* As the strategy leader, plan, create strategy and implement for asset renewal and enhancement.
* Oversee a day to day operation.
What we are looking for:
* Candidates with 10+ years of experience in Real Estate Investment / Asset Management with a solid team management and project management experience.
* ESSENTIAL: Real estate asset management & investment, strategy, renewal and enhancement and native Mandarin speaker.
* Strong analytical and mathematical skill.
* Holds Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, real estate, law, economics or finance.
If you have relevant background and are interested, please send your CV both in Mandarin and English.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS: Please note that only relevant applicants will be responded.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.