jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995114
Employer Ref. 3827710/001
You are responsible for promoting the company's offerings in order to drive growth and profitability in all offices within Asia. This position is the first point of contact for companies converting to the brand's systems and tools. This position interacts directly with affiliates to gain their support on company initiatives, foster a collaborative culture and facilitate affiliate growth.
Our client is a listed global leader in commercial and residential real estate franchising and brokerage. They're currently expanding their APAC team and are looking for a passionate and dynamic talent.
- Business planning with affiliates.
- To support and participate in all business transitions within the region.
- Assist senior management in the design of service strategies.
- Acts as liaison between affiliates and my client's corporate offices to provide information regarding resources and programs available through the network.
- Consults with the affiliates to maximize broker profitability and identify and drive ancillary revenue opportunities.
- Drives adoption of marketing initiatives by introducing tools and methodologies to increase rates of usage.
- Maintains the integrity of the brand, and enforces compliance with the Identity standards manual and policies and procedures.
- Assist with maintaining and developing the relationship with the affiliate businesses in Asia.
- Bachelor Degree in any disciplines
- Real Estate experience, highly preferred
- High-end/luxury brand experience required
- 8+ years of experience in business and strategic planning
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time within the APAC region
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build credible relationships with enterprise clients
- Ability to establish credibility and trust with affiliates and within the bran
- Language skills: Bi-Lingual skills in English and Mandarin, Cantonese, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, OR Vietnamese highly preferred
- Ability to execute against plans and yield demonstrable results
Successful candidate will be offered excellent career progression and attractive benefit packages.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lulu Zhu on +852 2848 4719
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk