Head of Repair Centre (Mobile & Computer Repair Centre)
S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219828
- Manage a team of technicians to provide consumer and corporate clients with technical support, repair and maintenance service
- Improve the team's service standard
- Review work flow and procedures to make sure efficiency around response and turnaround time is improved
- Manage the spare parts and inventory control, logistic operation and vendor control
- Responsible for long term planning, expenses and budget control for all operational aspects of the service center
- Bachelor Degree or above in electronic and management major or related discipline
- At least 5 years of working experience and familiar with customer service center operation management, such as on-site management, operational process management
- Supervisory experience of repair services team is a must
- High level of analytical skill and ratiocination, seek and focus on process and quality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, within the Company and at all levels of clients
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please apply in WORD format (quoting Ref. No.) together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to us.
You are welcome to visit our website at www.sf-express.com for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Yet, they may still be considered for other openings within our Group.
(All personal data provided by job applicants are used only for recruitment purpose and will be treated strictly confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be properly disposed within 3 months.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited
About S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited
SF was established in Shunde, Guangdong Province, in 1993. Since its establishment, SF has committed in improving its service quality and infrastructure, vigorously developing and introducing IT technologies and equipment, and continuously achieving automatic operations. Currently, we have realized the whole-process shipment circulation, information monitoring, tracking, inquiry and resource allocation to ensure stable improvement of service quality.
While continuously enhancing its express services, SF keeps on taking customers' needs as the core and centering on the express logistics industry chain to constantly enrich its products and services. SF has launched one-stop supply chain solutions for different sectors including e-commerce, food, health care, auto parts and electronic products.
As of December 31, 2015, with about 15,000 operating vehicles, SF has extended its services to all over Mainland of China through its about 13,000 service points. In addition, it has set up nationwide service network, and is now actively expanding its overseas business. S.F. Express has launched services in the Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Australia, United States, Mongolia, Indonesia, India, Cambodia, Canada, Mexico and Myanmar.
For the past years, we have continued providing customers with high-quality service experiences and helping customers to achieve success.