Asia Progress Executive Limited
- ASIA PROGRESS was established in 1989 and is one of the leading Staff Recruitment, Outsourcing and Tax Advisory Services company in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
ASIA PROGRESS has successfully developed an established and reputable practice renowned for recruitment of executives in a wide range of management disciplines for our international and Fortune 500 clients. Our experience include recruiting for Junior and Middle Management level to Top Level Executives.
Head of Risk, Legal and Compliance- Asset Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918524
Our client is Asset Management To cope with the rapid business expansion they are now inviting high caliber candidates to join the team
Head of Risk, Legal and Compliance - Asset Management
Assist the department head who is in charge of full spectrum of risk, legal and compliance functions
Provide legal advice and support on various business units, with focus on asset management, SFC-authorised funds and listed products, alternative investments etc.
Review business agreements, funds related documents and materials to ensure compliance with requirements of the SFC and relevant regulatory bodies
Provide compliance advice on issues relating to AML, KYC, due diligence etc.
Ensure the company’s internal controls, policies and manuals are in line with the latest laws, rules and regulations
Liaise with regulatory bodies, external lawyers on enquiries and contentious matters
- Liaise with the SFC re investment products and licensing matters
Keep good maintenance of the legal documents
Provide ad hoc legal and compliance support to the business
- University degree in law /LLB. prefer lawyer
- At least 10 years of relevant legal and/or compliance experiences, in law firm and/Asset Management Experience
- Possess ability to deal with challenges and work under pressure
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese-Cantonese, with knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage