China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited
China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited (hereinafter referred to as "CISI") is a majority-owned subsidiary of the Industrial Securities (Hong Kong) Financial Holdings Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "ISHK"), while ISHK is wholly-owned by the Shanghai-based Industrial Securities Company Limited (601377.SH).
Registered and licensed by HKSFC, CISI and her wholly-owned subsidiaries are fully competent to carry out a vast variety of activities and businesses, such as securities brokerage, futures contracts trading, asset management, corporate financing, and private wealth management etc.
Being the one and only overseas business flagship, CISI is now playing a strategic yet unique role for her mother company, the Industrial Securities Company Limited, in both cross-border and innovative business development.
Taking advantage of the benefits of RMB Internationalization and rooted in one of the world’s most agile and connected financial market, Hong Kong, we will loyally uphold our all-time business philosophy of “constantly enhancing values to both employees and clients”, and persistently strive to offer accustomed and impeccable products and services to clients and investors.
Head of Risk Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784579
- Reporting to the Company's Top Management, to perform as the C-Suite's No.1 Risk Management subject matters adviser by identifying and mitigating risks, conducting investigating activities, and suggesting remedial and intervention action plans;
- To direct and manage the risk management related activities and initiatives company-wide to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of functioning;
- To develop risk management strategy company-wide and ensure its successfully winning the Top Management's buy-in and endorsement;
- To establish risk management framework and infrastructure for the Company by developing policies, process, and procedures with using systematic approaches on a timely fashion;
- To prepare, apply, and/or develop risk assessment methodologies, models, and tools to all products and different exposures;
- To develop the analytics of customers, products, and channels, guide on and improve in marketing effectiveness, product and channel strategies to build for a sustained growth.
- To conduct and review product due diligence across all products/asset classes;
- To partner with various product desks and infrastructure teams such as Compliance and Technology etc. to ensure the establishment of appropriate governance around client and product suitability; and
- To cultivate a healthy risk awareness culture within the Company, and ensure risk control daily normal practice smoothly running across business lines.
- Bacheor Degrees or above with a major in Risk Management, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10-years of risk management experiences with reputable banks, investment houses, securities companies, or other financial services institutions;
- Broad and diverse knowledge of Fixed Income, Private Banking & Wealth Management, Investment banking, and Fund Management etc. is preferred;
- Profound and thorough understanding and strong capability of interpreting HKSFC and HKMA rules and regulations etc.
- Strong character and leadership; and
- High proficiency in Mandarin and English.
Please Also Note:
- Your personal and private information and data will be collected for the sole purpose of candidate assessment and will be handled merely by the Hiring Manager, HR staff, and/or the Company's top executives and/or the Board's Directors; and
- Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.