- Provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services
- Strong brand power
- Attractive salary package with extra bonus provided
About Our Client:
Our client offers securities brokerage, futures, investment banking and asset management. They provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network They provide excellent training and career development potential. They are now looking for a Head of Risk Management Department to join their team.
As a Head of Risk Management Department, you will construct the comprehensive risk management system, establish risk appetite, organize and implement business risk-related tasks. You will lead risk assessment of major business activities, and evaluation of innovative business. You will drive consistent interpretation and application of group's risk appetite, policy and limit management framework, escalate risk issues to group, interact with group and coordinate design of business risk limits, including but not limited to market risk limits, credit exposure limits, liquidity limits,etc. You will communicate effectively with the regulators, ensure the company operation is compliant with regulatory requirements. You will also have to deal with risk events in business.
- In depth understanding of comprehensive risk management mechanism of investment bank, with rich management experience of market risk, credit risk and operational risk.
- Sound knowledge of risk management tools, methodology, procedure and system.
- Strong team leadership and demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Successful candidates should have minimum of 8 years relevant working experience, Familiar with the Hong Kong market.
- Experience in foreign investment bank will be a plus.
This is a valuable chance to allow you to demonstrate leading role in Risk Management Department in a well-known security brokerage brand as a Head of Risk Management Department. Our client offers an attractive package and numerous supports.
Interested parties could also send your full resume to CV @ robinsonconsultant.com.hk. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.