jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834978
Employer Ref. HK116386
About Our Client
Our client is a leading asset management group headquarted in China, but with a strong Asia presence. They are looking for Head of Business Development Hong Kong.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Heading the Business Development department - leading a strong team of 3 to 5 staff in Hong Kong,
- Developing & Implementing Investment Products, Client Servicing -
- Improve current client-servicing and marketing functions.
- Selection of distributors and clients. Client agreements and account opening process
- Establish and strictly enforce client servicing to ensure the highest level of client servicing with the parent company and business partners on expanding the current business scope.
- Oversee product development, implementation and product maintenance.
- Develop new business opportunities in Hong Kong
- Expand coverage to Asia and countries outside the region.
- Lead business development staff (product development, sales and marketing)
- Represents the company in the international investment community, media and government circles.
- Understanding of the industry,
- (Oversee) communication with customers; provide customer information and reporting,
- Oversee client on-boarding process and safeguard client information.
Strong communication skills with internal stakeholders across all levels would be a distinct advantage. Excellent communication in English & Mandarin is a must for this role.
What's on Offer?
- Attractive salary package
- Multicultural work environment
- Global Employer
fhgmufTo apply please click on the "Apply" button or enter HK116386 in the Keyword section of jobsearch.hk.hudson.com or contact Sidhant Sibal for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK116386. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.