CMBC International Holdings Limited
CMBC International Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, intends to provide brokerage, corporate finance, asset management, and investment and other services in Hong Kong.
We are now looking for high caliber candidate for the following position.
HEAD OF SECURITIES OPERATION
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992439
- Handle daily settlement operations of securities and other derivatives in Hong Kong;
- Perform settlement functions including trade matching, customers fund deposit and withdrawal, SI, corporate actions, and other CCASS operations;
- Prepare settlement reports and statements as well as other administrative duties;
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and assignments as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related discipline;
- Minimum 6 years relevant experiences in settlement operations;
- Hands on experience in operating CCASS / DCASS;
- Excellent team management and strong communication skills;
- Mature, responsible and able to achieve the tasks within the timeline;
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. MS Excel, MS Word) and Chinese Word Processing;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Settlement Officer.
We are committed to offering a stimulating environment, and providing new and exciting opportunities and ongoing challenges to each individual at our firm. We are looking for individuals who pursue excellence and are determined to succeed. The ability to critically analyze and solve problems are important characteristics, but we also value integrity, entrepreneurial spirit, energy, effective communication and client-relationship skills.
We offer attractive compensation packages and the opportunity for internal career advancement to top performers. Interested parties should apply with a detailed resume and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information provided will be kept in strict confidence and only used for employment-related purposes.