Head of Supply Chain and Logistics
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920536
Employer Ref. 5274
Our client is a leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high caliber to join their team.
We are now seeking for a Head of supply chain and logistics
- In charge of daily warehouse and fleet operations in delivering predefined operational objectives and KPI; and report to supply chain director.
- Establish and improve supply chain strategy to enhance the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness.
- Lead and direct the team to achieve smooth work flow and ensure resources are used effectively, aiming to deliver satisfy results.
- Develop and maintain a strong strategic relationship with other functional groups to ensure the sufficient provision of warehousing and distribution services to run the business.
- Comprehend industry and appropriately implementing best in class warehousing and distribution practices.
- Work with Human Resources team to establish recruitment strategy and enhance the capability, leading to a successful team.
- Develop and nurture a world class supply base for services that meet quality and cost goals.
- Evaluate potential new suppliers or contractors that could add capability to the current supply base or replace existing suppliers or contractors.
- Responsible for implementing operational objectives, planning, fiscal budgeting and cost control initiatives.
- Working with IT teams to drive continuous operational improvement; identifying system-related solutions for streamlining processes; deploying process re-engineering initiatives.
- Define safety standards within the warehouse, aiming to avoid industrial injury and damage to property. To make sure necessary security measures are in place, minimize and theft and damage.
- Master internal and external resources mix to Support volume fluctuations caused by the change of seasonal needs and business campaigns and to achieve the best outcome.
- Lead staffs and provide career development advice for all team members in long term basis.
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably in supply chain management, logistics.
- At least 10 years' experience in retail distribution or logistics management.
- Computer literate, especially in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in mastering Warehouse management system (WMS) is preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Strong in execution, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong in stakeholder management and influencing skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.