Our client is one of the largest banks in the Greater China. To cope with their expansion of the business, they are now looking for a senior professional to lead its trading team in Hong Kong.
- Lead and manage the entire trading, sales and marketing team in daily trading operations including derivatives and wide-ranged financial products in the capital market to maximise revenue generation
- Structure strategic trading model based on stock indices, market volatility, interest rate and exchange rate dynamics etc., and ensure adherence to risk and capital usage limit
- Handle and provide advice on risk control, company structure and trading strategies
- Conduct research on both global and local economic market, and prepare reports for the senior management
- Review existing policies and manuals within the organization, modify and update where necessary
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Master degree in Finance or related disciplines
- SFC RA1, 4, 9 licenses and relevant professional trader qualification from TMA and SFO is a must
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in sizeable financial institutions, of which 5 years' at supervisory level
- Familiar with the Chinese culture, all relevant rules and regulations within the jurisdiction and a broad variety of financial products in the capital market
- Strong analytical, people management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both verbal and written Mandarin and English
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Esther Leung at +852 2919-6154 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to Esther.Leung@jobs.hudson.com quoting ref. no. HK118648. Your interest will be treated in a strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.